Friday, February 3, 2017

THAT'S THE PLAN!

THE PLAN

ITINERARY SO FAR.

EVERY GOOD GENERAL HAS 2 PLANS, HERE IS 1 OF THEM.

https://www.pctplanner.com/plan.php   

 HERE IS A LIST OF DATES FOR MY POTENTIAL HIKE.  IT MAY ALTER DEPENDING ON WEATHER, AND HOW FAST I MOVE.  IT IS AN OVERVIEW, I AM SURE IT WILL CHANGE ALSO WHEN I TAKE ZERO DAYS (DAYS NOT HIKING) IN TOWNS.  I WILL ALSO BE POSTING ON "TRAILJOURNALS.COM" AND MY HAPPY CAMPER GIRL PAGE ON FACEBOOK.  SEE ONE OR SEE THEM ALL,  THEY WILL BE SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT.

I will be sharing my deepest thoughts during my trek.  I will be talking about trail culture,  thru-hikers,  Gear, what worked, what didn't, etc.  I will be flooding you with pictures of where I am so you can follow along with your own map if you want to.   I will be honest with the way I feel so be prepared for the occasional outbursts of "I don't like this rain"  or "life sucks today"  once in a while.

I think that life is something we experience and share with others.  I am hoping you will follow along with me as I visit the world and experience the way it is outside in the elements.  I think this trek will give my life more meaning, purpose.  I am also raising funds for women with breast cancer, and raising funds so that kids can go" to camp" for the first time.  I know that Breast Cancer is a fight, a real one.  I am amazed at women who overcome these obstacles.  I think that going over a snowy pass in a windstorm does not even come close to what women who have breast cancer fight with every day.    I can't imagine that.  I want to fight for them in a small way by walking.  

Every day will have enough worries of its own,  I will get to find out what they are.  Few people get to step into a different world for 5 months.  Few people see the kind of beauty I will see.  I consider this a privilege and I want to share it with you.   So thank you for reading and supporting my cause.


https://www.pctplanner.com/plan.php   You can copy and paste and check this out.









1 comment: