Thursday, February 11, 2016

Some disappointment is normal.

Poop!  ordered my tent but one pole came  broken,  No worries,  Big Agnes to the rescue to fix it!  Sometimes life holds disappointments,  deal with it and move on.  It is a quick fix.  I love my new tent, the Big Agnes Copper Spur UL1.  It is really roomy and I can also put my backpack inside of it.  Yesterday I went walking with my pack and 27 pounds of weight.  the next morning (today)  My shoulder was soar and also my right foot was soar, so guess what,  the shoes go back and so does the pack.  No room to have any soreness with just the little trek I did. I want to get everything perfect before I go on the trip.  Yes,  I am a perfectionist but I am also a person who does not want any real pain  on the trip, especially when I could have avoided it.  Make sense?  Low weight = less pain and no pain= a happier me.                                                                                                                           

2 comments:

  1. I'm so happy that I have such a happy friend as you!

    https://divineviewtraveler.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so sweet Carole, Thanks.

    ReplyDelete